Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Technique Junkie Newsletter

Hi Angi, and anyone else who might be wondering about how to get the Technique Junkies newsletter I sometimes refer to. It's very easy! Just go to this page for the info. Let Pat know I sent you and ask if there are any specials currently running.
I think you will not be disappointed - the full color paper newsletter will arrive in your mailbox with all the step-by-step written instructions for each technique (the last two issues had 14 each!), along with a photo of a sample card illustrating the finished look. It arrives every other month, leaving you just enough time to play with all the techniques before the next one arrives. In addition to this, with your paper subscription you also have access to those same techniques on the Subscriber-only pages online in step-by-step photos. You can refer to this area for any months in your subscription, and if you want to see the previous techniques you can buy an online access for past years, order past paper issues, or order the CDs. As if that weren't enough to inspire you, you also have the option of signing up for the Yahoo TJ group, which is very active and will bring tons of newsletter artwork to you email inbox daily!
If I seem like a salesman LOL don't worry - I don't recieve anything for you signing up other than the satisfaction of helping you find something that will change your stamping life! I know it did for me and I've never looked back. I now have the priveledge of contributing techniques and making sample cards for each newsletter so I'll see you there!!!

No comments: